That’s the feel of the energy for September. Woohoo! Things are great. Life is happening!
We are in for some REALLY good things to happen for us this month.
It’s like the “ban the good stuff” filters are off and everything good is pouring through.
And there are no caveats. No ifs, ands or buts. Just – good – stuff.
The most powerful affirmation you can have this month is:
- I deserve good things.
- I am worthy of good things.
- I receive good things.
- And that’s truth.
Once this wave of good news comes through, there may be a feeling of elation. Life is easy. Things are happening now. Hold that thought. The energy this month is meant to replace an imprint of discouragement with an imprint of hope.
Whatever you’ve felt discouraged about, it’s time to let it go. Here’s a process to help you shift your perspective on your life to a more positive one:
- Choose an object to represent your life as you’ve been seeing it.
- Place the object in the center of the room.
- Stand in the east and ask: How can I feel different about my life? Once you’ve answered commit to doing that by saying “I will.”
- Stand in the west and ask: How can I see my life differently? Once you’ve answered commit to doing that by saying “I will.”
- Stand in the north and ask: About my life, what do I want? Commit to doing that by saying, “I will.”
- Stand in the south and ask: What’s one thing I can do differently? Commit to doing that by saying, “I will.”
Gratitude is another way of grounding good things. Recognize every thing positive that happens in the day and take a moment to acknowledge it by saying thank you.
Anna Francesca Celestino is an intuitive coach, author of the book Igniting Change, and founder of the 6-week consciousness training program Igniting Change: A Journey to Center. Course beings September 18. To find out more: http://annacelestino.com/igniting-change-course