I’ve been looking at some of my life patterns. I tend to end up in situations where I make radical changes riddled with risk and then have to see my way through. You could say it’s just the life of an Aries – leap before you look. But I’m in a new situation and would prefer that it not lead to that predictable end.
So, I did 3 life maps. One identifying “big risk moments”, one with times I had to start over, and one with success moments. I wanted to see what the relationship was. I looked at how I derailed successful times, and why. Out of that, I came up with a watchlist for this time around.
Things to monitor to avoid having to make radical and jarring shifts:
- comfort level with expansion – to avoid self derailment
- life balance – to avoid burnout
- balance of giving and receiving – to avoid resentment
- support – to avoid isolation
- self love – to avoid chasing after the wrong things
What’s on your watchlist?